As an independent firm, ISG enjoys the flexibility of offering our clients more than a standard list of proprietary products – we’re able to present a wide variety of unique, well-rounded investment and insurance services and financial planning solutions. Every service we offer at ISG is backed by our commitment to personal, customized attention and strategy.
ISG employs a five-step approach to financial planning. These specific steps are designed to reduce complexity and help us drill down to what is most important to you. We identify any gaps or areas of concern then develop an intuitive and comprehensive strategy for the future.
1. Identifying Values
In this stage, we listen to your needs and concerns while assessing your core values regarding income and assets. We also discuss any opportunities, strengths and threats to your current financial position.
2. Analyzing Gaps
Next we identify gaps in your existing investment plan in order to decrease unnecessary risks and to locate existing opportunities to increase income, reduce taxes and create plans to protect your assets.
3. Creating a Plan
Once we’ve identified gaps, we transition to outlining strategies to bridge them, based on your priorities for wealth creation.
4. Implementing the Plan
Next we put the chosen strategies into action to meet your goals, whether they’re investment planning solutions, tax reduction strategies, insurance or estate plans.
5. Monitoring and Adjusting
The best way to keep things on track is to conduct periodic reviews, responding to changing market conditions or family dynamics, personal situations, and goals. We continually monitor and rebalance your asset allocation to stay current with the changing landscape of planning and investing.
Our services include (but are not limited to):
- IRA Rollovers (401(k), 403(b) and pensions)
- College planning
- Life Insurance
- Employer sponsored plans including 401(k), 403(b) and 457
We take great pride in helping our clients to determine which investments are most appropriate to pursue their financial goals and helping them to create a diversified portfolio. These services include:
- Consideration of market correlated investments and alternative investments
- Maintaining a disciplined investment process
- Managing income needs from your portfolio and taxes inside your portfolio
- Asset allocation in retirement plans including IRAs/Roth IRAs, qualified and non-qualified plans and pensions
- Rollover or transfer issues of retirement plans
- Consulting on compensatory stock options including incentive, non-qualified and restricted stock options
As your financial advisor, ISG’s team will assist you in planning for the next generation and financially prepare you for the future. We help our clients by asking the right questions – even the ones they may have never considered, and simplify the process by working directly with your attorney. Our comprehensive approach ensures that every aspect of your future plans are taken into account, offering you peace of mind and providing security for your family and the charities you care about. These services include:
- Trust and Executor/Trustee planning
- Legal document planning
- Protecting your assets now and after death
- Titling your assets correctly
- Marriage, family and disability changes
- Child Guardianship